Saturday 23 July 2016

Playtime, Yay time

Hello hello. 

Have you ever sat down and just become nostalgic or thought about the things you did as kid? I guess we all have and it's often the time I wish I could relive. The time of carefree, no responsibilities and friend-full playtime is something we all want. The past weekend we (my sister, mum and I) got a snippet again!  A surprise visit from an old neighbour who hadn't changed a bit! Except he grew up ofcourse 😅.

The Tales of our antics and his destructive tendancies brought the mini us alive! So out came the make-up and i had my "NO makeup" make look done by what seemed like a professional 🙌.

The make-up kit 
1 Cleansed with Mac wipes
2 Cream
3 Thin layer of Clarins Everlasting Foundation applied with a make up sponge
4 Highlighter - from The Body Shop 
applied on the T and cheek bones
5 Mac Studio Fix powder 
applied with a buff brush from The Body Shop (the silver case in the picture)

And what's a girl without two the essentials?

6 Softlips no.15 bronzing lip ice
7 One coat of mascara - Elizabeth Arden,
which was also used to brush up my eyebrows 

And Voila all done!
Yes an unprofessional male did my make up and I loved it! So who said "adults" can't have fun?! 
We just get to use the real stuff now, which makes it even better.

I hope you get to a moment to refresh your childhood memories. Remember you're only as YOUNG as you feel you are 

That's all for now 😘 
xxx
The UBG 
Saudaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment