Thursday 23 March 2017

Hello there... again!

Hello hi 🙋 hoe gaan dit?

It's been ages I know!!
I've realised that I've got commitment issues - don't give me that questioning look. I am a woman of the 21st century surrounded by unlimited distractions, so full of energy and curiosity that I can't help but take a little detour down the little trek that isn't well travelled.

Yes that's a long sentence, but I've always had that problem - my teacher's couldn't even get me out of the habit.I've got too much to say and my mind often doesn't give me time to pause and have proper sentence construction.

You're probably thinking, you're typing this and there isn't a time limit. That is true, however I write as it flows.

Anyhoooo with the end of each paragraph it's forced me to change the idea of this post.


Travelling, flowing and construction.

Well on my last expedition this past December I explored China once again - which I will fill you in on.
This Easter holiday coming up I get to travel again. I've got a trip up to the motherland planned - India! Yes I'm excited, and hopefully don't end up life forgotten toast. These killer Durban days seem to be like the perfect test run!

So how does flowing fit in?
Although it's my 3rd trip, this is going to be my first time in the SOUTH! and all I have imagine it to be is- beautiful, luscious greenery with flowing channels of water snaking through and enriching the soils of the land.

With the ideas and expectations set in place I plan on constructing an incredible memories to add to the collection of travel memoirs.

I plan on having a travel diary maybe I'll share it with u guys.

Till then
xxx
Saudaa

No comments:

Post a Comment