Friday 31 March 2017

Leg one πŸ™‹

Okay so it's dayone of travelling!!
And my father's 55th birthday!

I got to ditch work earlier than others and got the most sketchy wishes for my holiday
The prime examples being
“Don't drink and don’t have a baby” and “Baby Dzaddy”! I've no clue what that's supposed to mean but all I was told was to go follow some dude on instagram to find out.

Anyhoo as usual it was rush at home as I suddenly thought of clothing items that I would need AFTER the bags were packed the night before (I'm a lady - we can't help it!).This time there was added pressure with plumbers installing copper pipe replacements.
However, all went well and we arrived at the airport and I fetched my bag that was totally mutilated by a local airline - but it was fixed and returned anew (I'd be bluffing if I said I didn't think that they should damage my bags more often πŸ˜‚).


My flight was slightly delayed however Wi-Fi always makes up so I was content and I had a newspaper to read. Sometimes I feel really old fashioned but I love to physically turn the pages of a book or newspaper. I'd choose a book over reading on an electronic device any day!
After browsing for days and trying to compile a list of places to visit it was time to board. The in-flight experience was normal however the chirps of old to middle-aged uncles proved to be extremely entertaining - suggesting everyone have tea during our stop over.
Note to self - remember what my name means!!!

I'm currently flying over the equator and it’s -63° F. The wonders of nature never cease to stupify me!

I still have the second leg to go but that's for another postπŸ˜‰

Ciao bellasπŸ™‹
xxx
Saudaa

No comments:

Post a Comment